[kata-dev] Zuul - Kata changeset up for review

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Wed Mar 13 16:34:09 UTC 2019

Hi,

 If any of you have experience in, are interested in, or just plain curious about... Zuul and Kata, then I have a changeset up in the gerrit for review right now:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/641086/

Please go visit and review. The mid-term goal here is to:
- get a Kata metrics dashboard up and running (https://github.com/kata-containers/ci/issues/60)
- enable bare metal CI slave on-demand provisioning (Zuul has iiuc a plugin that can do that for packet.com), to try and help stabilize our metrics CI

The changeset is the first step along that path.

Thanks,
	Graham

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)