[kata-dev] Early access virtio-fs for Kata

Boeuf, Sebastien sebastien.boeuf at intel.com
Sat Mar 9 03:14:11 UTC 2019

Hi Stefan and everybody!

Yes we are super excited about providing virtio-fs to our Kata
customers as soon as possible, and that's why we started working on a
plan that you'll find here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oc467vctWcxcfzuoXWCFnjPrLXTbDfJzVv67HbGAUrw/edit?usp=sharing

Please add your comments as we need the community inputs on how to
proceed with this :)

Thanks,
Sebastien