[kata-dev] Kata release 1.5.1 (stable)

Venegas Munoz, Jose Carlos jose.carlos.venegas.munoz at intel.com
Mon Mar 4 16:27:50 UTC 2019

Good morning!

We just finished the release process for Kata 1.5.1. This is a minor release for the stable branch 1.5. We added minor fixes on the Kata logic and updated assets to get a newer kernel and guest rootfs.

The fixes include:

Fix vCPU calculation errors on multi pod memory update
Added Cleanup for  VM paths irrespective of Sandbox stop pass/fail
The delete command  Do not fail on non-exiting container
Do not destroy VM factory when checking status

Please take a look to all changes in release notes:
https://github.com/kata-containers/runtime/releases/tag/1.5.1

Thank you all for your contributions!

-
The Kata Containers team