[kata-dev] Gatekeepers this week

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Mon Jun 10 10:19:04 UTC 2019

Good morning,
 Gatekeepers this week are:
- Eric
- Salvador
- Ganesh

https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Review-Team-Rota#the-rota

We have 58 open PRs ready for review, but, I think a bunch of those are DNM/WIP...

I think with the recent label changes we may have dropped some wip/dnm labels from some Issues (that still have WIP/DNM/RFC in their titles). James, we should take a look and verify that. Maybe we need to make our github search smarter as well to try and filter out PRs with keywords in their titles as well as labels.

Still, total PRs pending (including all WIP etc.) is 61 - that is still a reasonably low number all things considered.

 Graham
Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47