[kata-dev] Gatekeepers this week

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Mon Jun 3 09:37:11 UTC 2019

Good morning,
 Gatekeepers this week are:

- Peng
- Archana
- GabyB

https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Review-Team-Rota#the-rota

We have 34 PRs open for review. 60 issues if we include all WIP and DNM's

It's great to see such relatively small numbers, and a general trend in reducing the queue size, rather than having it increase as we've been seeing since the inception of the project. Hats off and kudos to those of you chipping away at reducing the backlog - you know who you are!

 Graham

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47