[kata-dev] Kata Containers documents

Singh, Arun Kumar arun.kumar.singh at intel.com
Wed Jul 3 09:59:59 UTC 2019

Hello,

I was looking for some published or available documents about kata containers and if someone can please provide or direct me on below things

*         How Kata VM based containers are more secure compare to traditional RunC containers and some comparison analysis document/paper based on different security criteria such as memory access, resource access, application/process malfunction etc.

*         If there are some performance comparison data available between kata containers and traditional containers (e.g. RunC)

Regards,
Arun