[kata-dev] [Zun][Kata] Devstack plugin for installing Kata container

Adams, Eric eric.adams at intel.com
Tue Jul 2 23:24:39 UTC 2019

Hongbin,

That is great to hear. When it is fully integrated we can replace our somewhat hacky Zun / Kata instructions at https://github.com/kata-containers/documentation/blob/master/use-cases/zun_kata.md which just takes the previous Clear Containers work enabling on OpenStack Zun and replaces it with the Kata runtime.

Thanks,
Eric