[kata-dev] Gatekeepers this week

Marco Vedovati mvedovati at suse.com
Mon Jan 28 11:52:34 UTC 2019

Hey,
I hope someone from the EMEA or APAC slot can jump in as my backup.

I'm still on sick leave because of a broken wrist, and I forgot to
unlist my name from the rota team list.  Anyway, feel free to ping me on
GitHub for reviews or help, my typing skill are slowly recovering ;)

Have a nice week,
Marco