[kata-dev] [ac] Weekly Arch Committee Meeting Moving to Tuesdays at 8:00am Pacific Time

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Fri Jan 11 16:41:10 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

The poll resulted in a tie, so the Arch Committee agreed to a coin flip to make the decision. Starting next week, on January 15, the weekly AC calls will move to be held on *Tuesdays at 8:00am PT*.

The Zoom link and etherpad remain the same:
 - https://zoom.us/j/837139405
 - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/katacontainers-2019-architecture-committee-mtgs

Thanks,
Claire