[kata-dev] PullApprove future

yash jain ydjainopensource at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:47:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

I think a combination of probot's apps would do the job.

On just a quick look, leads me to the following apps :

   1. To enforce min no of approvals :
   https://probot.github.io/apps/minimum-reviews/
   2. To enforce DCO : https://probot.github.io/apps/dco/
   3. To auto assign PR's : https://probot.github.io/apps/auto-assign/
   4. For reminders : https://probot.github.io/apps/reminders/

There are a lot of other apps which can potentially make the contributor
experience better. The apps listed there already run somewhere but if we
need, we can run it on own servers and they should do fine. Plus, if these
are not enough, we can create our own custom apps. We will need to deploy
the custom one on our own though.

So wdyt?

Thanks

Yash D Jain