[kata-dev] 答复: should github reset ack count on PR change?

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Tue Feb 19 08:36:41 UTC 2019

Having lived with this for a while now, I've decided I'm with Xu - I don't
like the current behaviour: it's confusing ("wait, didn't I ack that PR
yesterday?") and information is being lost (the ack history).

I think there is value in others being able to see that a PR *was* ack'd,
even if it's subsequently been updated. It's also clear to all which set of
people could/should be pinged for a fresh ack as github shows the timeline
of events clearly on the PR.

Cheers,

James

Le mer. 13 févr. 2019 à 10:45, Whaley, Graham <graham.whaley at intel.com> a
écrit :

> Vote so far is 2 for reset, and 1 for leave-alone…
>

> I will leave it on ‘reset on PR change’ right now, and we will see how it
> works out.
>

> Thanks for the replies!

James
---
https://katacontainers.io/ | https://github.com/kata-containers
<https://github.com/clearcontainers>
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3
1RJ.