[kata-dev] Proposal. Add Tuan Hoang to kata github org

Boeuf, Sebastien sebastien.boeuf at intel.com
Tue Feb 12 14:43:44 UTC 2019

+1
________________________________
From: Xu Wang [xu at hyper.sh]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 6:40 AM
To: Whaley, Graham
Cc: kata-dev
Subject: Re: [kata-dev] Proposal. Add Tuan Hoang to kata github org

+1

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019, 22:33 Whaley, Graham <graham.whaley at intel.com<mailto:graham.whaley at intel.com> wrote:
Hi,
 I propose we add Tuan Hoang (https://github.com/tuan-hoang1) to the kata containers github org.
 Tuan is working on the IBM System 390 CI system and port, and needs some github rights in order to trigger and debug... and maintain, the s390 CI systems.

 I'd like to collect a couple of acks please, and if you have any nacks fire them here, or to me directly if you wish etc.

Thanks!

        Graham

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)