[kata-dev] 答复: Virtio-fs presentation on Tuesday February 19th

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Mon Feb 4 14:42:43 UTC 2019

Nothing on the agenda at this point.  I’m fine with this.  Any pressing topics, folks?

Eric

On Feb 4, 2019, at 6:38 AM, Boeuf, Sebastien <sebastien.boeuf at intel.com<mailto:sebastien.boeuf at intel.com>> wrote:

No worries Wei :)

Good question about next meeting on Feb 4th. Eric, do you want to maintain the meeting? I'd say that unless there are some burning topics, we could definitely skip this one.

Thanks,
Sebastien