[kata-dev] KatHerding for the holidays

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Mon Dec 23 10:33:04 UTC 2019

Good morning, and happy holiday season!

The Kat Herders for this week are:
 - myself
 - Penny
 - Gaby

Given the holiday season, I predict a relatively low volume of github traffic both from contributors and reviewers - but, let's see how we do.
I also predict that 'full activity' may not resume until possibly Monday January 6th... therefore next week's herders (Peng and Archana) might get a 'free pass' ;-)

For the record, we currently have 44 open issues for review, 69 issues if we include WIP and DNM's.

I hope you all have a good break, and return refreshed and invigorated in the new year!!!

 Graham

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47