[kata-dev] Apply for being the reviewer of kata-containers community

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Thu Dec 12 17:17:41 UTC 2019

Hi Penny,
That’s feeling pretty positive to me.
You are already a member of the Kata github org, to allow you to maintain the CI parts you already own. To enable you to become an effective member of the review team I think we need to do two things:

1)      Add you to the rota – which, hopefully you can already do for yourself as it is a wiki page and you are a member of the org… https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Review-Team-Rota#the-rota

2)      Add you to more teams in the kata github org, which should then give you the ability to ack and merge PRs, and fire CI tests as well etc. (if you cannot already).

Xu, I think you just went through this process, so hopefully it is clear in your mind (navigating all that on github iirc can be a bit testy…). Can you enable Penny ?

Thanks!
               Graham