[kata-dev] requesting membership of Kata-container community

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Mon Dec 9 15:16:30 UTC 2019

I've sent the invitation. Please check it, Ted.

And Thanks Julio.

Cheers!

From:Montes, Julio <julio.montes at intel.com>
Send Time:2019年12月9日(星期一) 23:04
To:Ted Yu <yuzhihong at gmail.com>
Cc:kata-dev <kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io>
Subject:Re: [kata-dev] requesting membership of Kata-container community

 Done, now you are in the rota as reviewer for this week :)

 Could a member of the arch committee add to Ted Yu in github [1] ?

 [1] - https://github.com/orgs/kata-containers/people

People · Kata Containers · GitHub
 The speed of containers, the security of VMs. Kata Containers has 16 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.
 github.com