[kata-dev] Thread on OpenDev Independence and Governance

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Dec 4 16:31:09 UTC 2019

Hello,

I wanted everyone to be aware of this thread [0] at openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org that I've started to formalize OpenDev's future independence and governance. Currently the infra team is formally an OpenStack project, but we think that we'll be better able to serve our non OpenStack users if the OpenDev aspects of this team become independent with its own governance.

We are more than happy to hear feedback so please read this thread and respond if the topic interests you.

Note, I'm using this pointer thread in an effort to avoid cross posting and losing feedback. It would be great if people can respond to the original on openstack-infra at lists.

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2019-December/006537.html

Thank you,
Clark