[kata-dev] Request to push tags to kata repositories

Ganesh Maharaj ganeshmaharaj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:07:17 UTC 2019

Hello All,
I am named Ganesh, working for Intel and i recently joined the Kata
project. I have primarily focused on storage (lvm snapshotter and now
virtio-fs) but i have also started helping with stable releases. I would
like to try and own a few stable releases and probably help automate it
along the way. i am drafting this email requesting for the rights to push
tags to the kata github repositories to help with the same.

Thanks,
Ganesh