[kata-dev] Experimental virtio-fs proposal for Kata - call for feedback and approval from AC

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Tue Apr 2 03:54:03 UTC 2019

Hey Kata-kats,

I walked through the proposal for adding experimental support for virtio-fs (as a replacement for 9pfs), and think it is in good enough shape to request feedback and approval from the architecture committee and other Kata stakeholders.  I worked with Sebastien to clarify and or address all the prior comments/feedback.

Please take a look and provide feedback if you have any concerns.  I’m happy with LGTM on the ML, otherwise let’s discuss in the architecture committee on Tuesday (today, or tomorrow, depending where you live ☺).

In other topics – who still needs to sign up for the PTG?

Thanks,
Eric

Proposal: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oc467vctWcxcfzuoXWCFnjPrLXTbDfJzVv67HbGAUrw/edit#heading=h.lvhcf8fpvd7v

Arch call on Tuesday: