[kata-dev] I nominate user `marcov` to be a Kata Containers github maintainer

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Fri Sep 21 16:31:59 UTC 2018

sgtm

On 9/21/18, 9:31 AM, "Whaley, Graham" <graham.whaley at intel.com> wrote:

    Hi all current maintainers.

    I know we discussed improving/defining the process we will use for officially adding maintainers to the Kata Containers github org recently. I forget the details we decided on (I know, they should be in the meeting minutes, and it is probably down for me to define and update the process on our documentation). However, for now we have a simple process defined at: https://github.com/kata-containers/community#maintainer

    Following that, I would like to nominate github user 'marcov' https://github.com/marcov to become a member of our org.
    I hereby present some supporting evidence:

    Marcov has been active in our Kat Herding review cycle:
    https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Review-Team-Rota
    Marcov has been active on contributing commits
    https://github.com/search?q=org%3Akata-containers+marcov&type=Commits
    As well as active in review and contribution to Issues and PRs:
    https://github.com/search?q=org%3Akata-containers+marcov&type=Issues
    Marcov is our SuSe package maintainer https://github.com/kata-containers/osbuilder/pull/161
    And has been actively improving osbuilder.

    I will submit my +1 here :-)

    	Graham

    Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
    Registered No. 1134945 (England)