[kata-dev] Contributor getting started guide

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Fri Sep 21 09:24:13 UTC 2018

As discussed in Mondays call, Rico has written and added a (very nice) page to the wiki as a contributor quick start guide (one could almost say map) to how the project is structured:
https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Getting-Started-Contributor-Guide

We discussed on Monday if this should live in the wiki, or be an MD doc in the docs or other repo. I'm happy for this to live in the wiki, and for us to then link off to it from the docs and/or contrib repo. Any objections?

I've added a link to that and to some of the other wiki pages to our wiki homepage, as it was looking a bit un-loved...
https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki

 Graham

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)