[kata-dev] [Community] KubeCon NA attendance?

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Thu Sep 20 03:20:00 UTC 2018

The speaker notification date postponed to Sep 24th, and I think many guys
will make the decision by that time.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 12:42 AM, Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org  wrote:
Hey all,
One of the things we will talk about tomorrow in the Working Committee meeting
(1500 UTC) is our plans for KubeCon North America in December, where Kata
Containers will have a booth.
We’ve tossed around ideas about office hours, live demos, etc., but it’d be
helpful to get an idea of who is attending and who is interested in helping out
with community activities like that. Who’s planning to be there?
Cheers,
Anne BertucioOpenStack Foundationanne at openstack.org  | irc: annabelleB

--
Xu WangCTO & Cofounder, Hypergithub/twitter/wechat: @gnawuxhttp://hyper.sh