[kata-dev] CI automatic trigger is now disabled in the tests repository

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Wed Sep 19 08:58:23 UTC 2018

In fact, adding to the org is much nicer as:
- it keeps it much more formal - we can see who is in the org
- special case-ing in the Jenkins config dialog has to be done on a per-job basis - and we have quite a lot of jobs. Salvador will not thank you if you has to go edit them all *again* :-)

Thus, I suggest applying to be a kata org member is the right route to go.