[kata-dev] Architecture Committee election results

Kaly Xin (Arm Technology China) Kaly.Xin at arm.com
Wed Sep 12 02:56:23 UTC 2018

Congratulations!

Thanks
Kaly

From: Anne Bertucio <anne at openstack.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 12:52 AM
To: kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io
Subject: [kata-dev] Architecture Committee election results

Hi all,

First off, thank you to our outgoing Architecture Committee members for their work, time, and care for the Kata community! Thank you for leading us through our first 6 months of shaping this new open source project and for helping guiding us to a 1.0 release.

Secondly, congratulations to the newly elected Architecture Committee members [1]:
-Eric Ernst
-Wei Zhang
-Jon Olson

They will join Xu Wang and Samuel Ortiz on the Architecture Committee. Thank you to everyone who participated in the first Kata Containers elections!

Cheers,
Anne

[1] https://github.com/kata-containers/community/pull/61/files

Anne Bertucio