[kata-dev] Gatekeepers this week (call for volunteers)

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Mon Oct 29 10:25:07 UTC 2018

Good morning,
 The gatekeeper schedule for this week is looking a bit thin - take this as a call for help/volunteers....

https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Review-Team-Rota#the-rota

James and I are both a bit swamped, so we are short on EMEA reviewers, the APAC slot is empty, and I believe Carlos will not be back online until Wednesday - so, things are looking rather thin right now.
If you have some spare cycles to do some reviews (and kudos to those of you already actively doing that this morning!), then please dive in and help out. You don't have to be in the herding table to contribute ;-)

Many thanks!

	Graham

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)