[kata-dev] [ac] Arch Committee meeting, Monday Oct 29

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 26 14:24:20 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

We'll have a Kata Architecture Committee meeting on Monday. You can join at:

https://zoom.us/j/837139405

Please beware as Europe moves off DST this weekend, and the meeting
reference time is currently set to PST. So the meeting will happen:

8am Pacific
10am Central
4pm Paris / Berlin
11pm Beijing

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=AC+meeting&iso=20181029T08&p1=224&ah=1

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the meeting as I'll be driving
back from a 3-day weekend, but Claire should be around in case you had
any pressing questions.

Please add topics to the agenda at:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/katacontainers-2018-architecture-committee-mtgs

The only topic I wanted to raise is the potential move of the meeting
time to UTC as the time reference.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)