[kata-dev] Handing over the community management reigns to Claire + Thierry

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Mon Oct 8 16:38:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,

If you didn't make the Architecture Committee call this morning, I will be handing over the Kata community management reigns to Thierry and Claire as I am moving on from my position at the Foundation. If you haven't met Thierry or Claire yet, you are in beyond capable hands. Thierry is the VP of Engineering at the OpenStack Foundation and is a wealth of knowledge about open source development. He is one of the drivers of the OpenStack Release Management team and I'd encourage you all to seek his advice as we continue to hammer out the Kata release process. Claire is the Senior Program Manager who oversees all new pilot projects (like Kata) at the Foundation. She's your go-to if you have questions about events, questions about other OSF projects, Kata marketing efforts, website edits, blog posts, etc. I will be around this week and next if you have any questions!

Thierry Carrez, thierry at openstack.org, IRC/Slack: ttx
Claire Massey, claire at openstack.org, Slack: @claire

Cheers,
Anne