[kata-dev] 2019 Planning - Community Building, Marketing, etc
claire at openstack.org
Thu Nov 29 22:53:26 UTC 2018
Looking ahead to 2019 we’ll have two open Kata Containers community meetings to brainstorm and discuss plans for educational activities, engagement, marketing, advocacy, etc.
The calls are both scheduled on Monday, December 17, at these times:
- 8:00am PST (16:00 UTC)
- 6:00pm PST (2:00 UTC)
We will use the same dial-in link and etherpad notes for both calls.
In the meantime, please take a look at the running list of 2019 events and make note of the upcoming CFP deadlines.
Here are a few notable CFP deadlines coming up fast that are worth flagging:
- November 30, 2018: Cloud Foundry Summit (event in Philadelphia in April 2019)
- December 10, 2018: O’Reilly Velocity (event in San Jose, CA in June 2019)
- December 13,2018: DevOpsCon (event in Berlin, Germany in June 2019
- January 15, 2019: OSCON (event in Portland, OR in July 2019)
- January 18, 2019: KubeCon / CloudNativeCon Europe (event in Barcelona in May 2019)
 Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/121941262
 Notes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_Kata_Marketing_Plans
 2019 events: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8RA-xZrytBVSyA4fSCvSLQS4nHBZmMbs7sprp5u7P4/edit#gid=331450950
More information about the kata-dev