[kata-dev] Kata Booth at KubeCon Seattle

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Wed Nov 28 18:36:02 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

KubeCon Seattle is less than two weeks away! We’re excited to have a dedicated Kata Containers booth at the event to provide more visibility for the project and a central location for community outreach, education and collaborative discussions.

If you’re planning to attend the event, please review the KubeCon schedule[1] and add your name to the etherpad[2]. We’d also love it if you would sign-up to volunteer some hours in the Kata booth! Myself and other members of the OSF staff will also be there to support the booth, but as Kata experts, you are the real people who attendees are going to want to talk to.

I’ve created a temporary slack channel, #kubeconseattle2018, to use is for onsite coordination during the event. Feel free to join the open channel.

At the booth we will have the Kata one pager collateral, the new Kata install postcard and plenty of stickers and socks to distribute. The booth number is S17 on the expo hall floor.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Claire

[1] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2018/schedule/ <https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america-2018/schedule/>