[kata-dev] Community Infrastructure Berlin Summit Onboarding Session

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Nov 5 18:36:27 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

My apologies for cross posting but wanted to make sure the various developer groups saw this.

Rather than use the Infrastructure Onboarding session in Berlin [0] for infrastructure sysadmin/developer onboarding, I thought we could use the time for user onboarding. We've got quite a few new groups interacting with us recently, and it would probably be useful to have a session on what we do, how people can take advantage of this, and so on.

I've been brainstorming ideas on this etherpad [1]. If you think you'll attend the session and find any of these subjects to be useful please +1 them. Also feel free to add additional topics.

I expect this will be an informal session that directly targets the interests of those attending. Please do drop by if you have any interest in using this infrastructure at all. This is your chance to better understand Zuul job configuration, the test environments themselves, the metrics and data we collect, and basically anything else related to the community developer infrastructure.

[0] https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/events/22950/infrastructure-project-onboarding
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-infra-berlin-onboarding

Hope to see you there,
Clark