[kata-dev] Herding ...

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Mon Nov 5 10:48:28 UTC 2018

Good morning. And happy GuyFawkes (bonfire!) night (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night) - well, OK, maybe that is a little U.K. centric ;-)

Herders this week are:
 Frank (who I already see has had a good pass through the open PRs!)
 Sebastien
 And iirc James said he will try to step up this week when he can.

https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Review-Team-Rota#the-rota

 Happy hunting!
(I will copy/extend the herder table to the end of the year and send out a separate email for that update...)

	Graham

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47