[kata-dev] Kata Containers 0.2.0

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Tue May 15 01:26:55 UTC 2018

Awesome! Thanks Carlos.  I expect we’ll do one more churn of the release process before we hit the 1.0.0 milestone.

--Eric

From: "Venegas Munoz, Jose Carlos" <jose.carlos.venegas.munoz at intel.com>
Date: Monday, May 14, 2018 at 12:32 PM
To: "kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io" <kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io>
Subject: [kata-dev] Kata Containers 0.2.0

We are happy to announce Kata Containers 0.2.0!
·         Initial support for the sub-command update was implemented.
·         The virtcontainers API was refactored to help to support hot-plugging of storage and network devices.
·         Added support for signal handling so that if debug is enabled and a SIGUSR1 signal is received, backtrace to the system log but continue to run.
Check the all the changes in our full  release notes.
https://github.com/kata-containers/runtime/releases/tag/0.2.0
First release which includes packages for installing Kata on Fedora and Ubuntu (see installation guides below).

·         https://github.com/kata-containers/documentation/blob/master/install/fedora-installation-guide.md

·         https://github.com/kata-containers/documentation/blob/master/install/ubuntu-installation-guide.md
Thanks to everyone who contributed to Kata Containers 0.2.0 !
Cheers!