[kata-dev] Registration for September F2F meetup

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Mon May 7 22:52:44 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Per today’s Arch Committee call, Kata is going to participate in the Project Teams Gathering in September, which is a week of focused, distraction-free time for upstream work. (See this ML post for more info) <http://lists.katacontainers.io/pipermail/kata-dev/2018-April/000137.html>

Some people have pending travel or visa requests, however, because prices increase May 17th, I would encourage people to register now to lock in the $199 USD price, and refund if travel or visas don’t come through (both tickets and hotels are fully refundable--hotels refundable until August 20; tickets refundable until September 9).

Registration and a discounted hotel link is at https://www.openstack.org/ptg <https://www.openstack.org/ptg>

If you are planning to attend, please put your name in this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/KataDenverPTG2018 <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/KataDenverPTG2018>

We’ll outline an exact agenda closer to the date, but I’m sure we’ll have no shortage of work to do come September!

Cheers,
Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB