[kata-dev] Proposal to migrate to a Slack alternative

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Fri Mar 23 15:42:03 UTC 2018

Knee jerk reaction:
Oh no, not another thingy to install/watch.

Obligitory xkcd reference:
https://xkcd.com/1810/

More serious though.... the chat system is about community. the smaller the community the less effective it is. If all of openstack or the k8s community went for a new system, that holds a lot more weight then if, say, kata containers, did it unilaterally.

Thanks,
Kevin