[kata-dev] Real time collaboration session for Kata PRs and Issues

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Fri Mar 16 08:19:37 UTC 2018

With the API extension and runtime merge work progressing, I think it’d be helpful to hold a collaboration/scrub session for contributors/developers/maintainers.  This is meant to allow for real-time discussion of pending PRs and issues which have otherwise taken several days to achieve consensus and resolution.  I think slack would be a useful medium for this, though am open for feedback and we can re-evaluate after the first session.

I propose we hold the first session on Tuesday March 20th at 7am Pacific and we can schedule the next ones after (I think 2x a week when we don’t have arch committee may be helpful during this initial design and drive to release period, but let’s agree after the first one).

Feedback?  Anne, can you help with how to appropriately post this on katacontainers.io?

Thanks,
Eric