[kata-dev] Gist on how to get Kata containers working with OpenStack Zun through DevStack

Adams, Eric eric.adams at intel.com
Fri Mar 2 01:44:09 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I was able to get DevStack Zun working with Kata containers by combining the Kata setup instructions with the DevStack Zun + CC 2.0 instructions.  I basically setup OpenStack Zun and replaced the CC 2.0 runtime with the Kata runtime and everything seems to work fine.  I've not exhaustively tested this with Zun but the basic test container works on the command line.  I created a gist for Ubuntu 16.04 if anyone else wanted to try this.  I just finished testing this on a clean install of Ubuntu and it worked without error. Hopefully your experience is the same.  I grouped as many commands together to make copy/paste easier.

https://gist.github.com/eadamsintel/86bd12acd7052ea061766f9698f69819

Thanks
Eric