[kata-dev] September in-person meeting dates released

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Thu Jun 28 16:43:52 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Kata Containers has been allotted space on the Tuesday-Thursday of the OpenStack PTG (September 11-13). If you’re not familiar with the PTG, it is in-person meeting time for projects that live at the OpenStack Foundation. The meeting is for active contributors of the project to get together for focused development time.

By the end of the week in Vancouver, we were getting into a good flow with each other and had some good discussions. You can think of the PTG meeting as an extension of this time, minus the distractions of conference sessions and activities.

To make this time worthwhile, we need a critical mass from our project to attend. If you are planning to attend (even if you haven’t sorted travel), please add your name to the etherpad [1] so we can ensure we’ll have a good group. Hope many of you are able to make it!

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/KataContainersPTG4 <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/KataContainersPTG4>
[2] https://www.openstack.org/ptg <https://www.openstack.org/ptg>

Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation