[kata-dev] Denver meeting: Decision by Aug 7

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Tue Jul 24 20:45:16 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The Denver in-person teams meeting [1] will be here before we know it (Sept 11-13), and I’ve been keeping an eye on the etherpad to make sure we have enough active contributors present. The Denver meeting is a time for our community to have dedicated space in a focused environment—no conference distractions or trying to create ad hoc space. The next opportunity to have in-person time like this is the OpenStack Summit Berlin, although knowing that it overlaps with KubeCon Shanghai, our community might be split in two that week.

The Denver meeting will only be valuable if we have enough active contributors there to push things forward, and to be considerate of travel plans, I’d like to propose that we decide to commit to meeting in Denver by August 7, or let the space go to another team.

If you have confirmed your travel approval, please add your name to the etherpad before August 7: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/KataContainersPTG4 <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/KataContainersPTG4>

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg <https://www.openstack.org/ptg>

Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB