[kata-dev] Community input needed on Arch Committee Elections

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Mon Jul 2 19:49:24 UTC 2018

Hi all,

This morning I mentioned getting up an Architecture Committee election process draft for comment. Before we get a draft up, there’s a lot of outstanding questions about what our elections should look like that need community input.

Please take a look through this etherpad and jump in with how you think we should run Arch Committee elections: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/KataArchElections <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/KataArchElections>

Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB