[kata-dev] Kata Containers: Try it out!

Samuel Ortiz sameo at linux.intel.com
Fri Jan 26 20:45:51 UTC 2018

Hi All,

As of yesterday, we can run our first Docker containers with Kata!
Congratulations to the all the early contributors, this is a great first
milestone.

If you'd like to try it out and hopefully contribute, here is the
developer guide:

  https://github.com/kata-containers/documentation/wiki/Developer-Guide

As the document explains, you can now build Kata Containers with either
of the two runtimes [1].

The usual warning apply - this is early code.
So if you do happen to find any interesting bugs or problems, please
raise an issue here:

  https://github.com/kata-containers/kata-containers/issues/new

Finally, you may have noticed that we have quite a few repositories. To
help you understand what they are all for, please see the new "Table
of Contents" document here:

  https://github.com/kata-containers/kata-containers/blob/master/README.md

We hope to hear from your feedback soon.

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/kata-containers/runtime