[kata-dev] kata setup instructions

Samuel Ortiz sameo at linux.intel.com
Tue Jan 16 13:36:43 UTC 2018

Hi Surya,

It will be the right approach once we will have cc-runtime working with
the Kata components. ETA for this is end of the current week, early next
week. In other words, you're a little early :)

We'll send an announcement to the list once this is working, with
pointers to initial setup instructions.

Cheers,
Samuel.