[kata-dev] Kata Runtime Meeting next week

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Tue Feb 6 00:12:00 UTC 2018

While we are discussing things, it would be super useful if you could deploy the runtime with trusted containers. I've almost got it working with clear containers. so I think it is possible.

Deploying kata containers via k8s daemonset into crio would be very nice.

Something to keep in mind when designing.

Thanks,
Kevin