[kata-dev] [Announce] virtio-fs released with Kata Containers support

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Tue Dec 18 17:30:29 UTC 2018

And one more question, is socket and named pipe files supported?

If supported, how could we prevent from the unexpected host-guest
communication.

If not, what will happened if

- the guest try to create a socket on the shared dir.
- the host has a socket in the dir.

Maybe I should read the code and test it 😀