[kata-dev] KatHerders this week

yash jain ydjainopensource at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 14:58:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

Sorry I totally missed my name on the list. I won't be working full time on
Kata but I would try to keep up the velocity for the next 2 weeks.

I don't have committer access so I won't be able to /lgtm or /test the PR's
but I will try helping as much as possible.

BTW, has anyone used probot before? It seems like it should be able to do a
lot of herding for us.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 4:31 PM Whaley, Graham <graham.whaley at intel.com>
wrote:

> Good morning.
>
> This week herders are:
>  - Yash
>  - Rico
>
> https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Review-Team-Rota#the-rota
>
> Yash, I know you are not too involved in the project at present - can you
> confirm if you will be able to dedicate us some time or not?
> Everybody else, things looked like they got busy at the end of last week -
> thanks for your dedication, and I suspect we will all need to help try to
> keep on top of things this week.
>
> ** HEADS UP **
> And then, as you are all no doubt aware, Christmas is rapidly approaching,
> which means for many of us a major vacation period.
> I will predict that there will be few people online next Monday (24th),
> and unlikely to be back online until Wednesday January 2nd 2019 !
> I also therefore don't think we will have any official herders next week
> (even if Carlos' name is in the table... ;-) ).
> Let's see how much stuff we can squash this week....
>
>  For those heading for a vacation then, may you have an excellent time!
>
>         Graham

> Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
> Registered No. 1134945 (England)
> Registered Office: Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ
> VAT No: 860 2173 47

Thanks

Yash D Jain
Github    : @ydjainopensource <https://github.com/ydjainopensource>