[kata-dev] KatHerders this week

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Mon Dec 17 11:01:16 UTC 2018

Good morning.

This week herders are:
 - Yash
 - Rico

https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Review-Team-Rota#the-rota

Yash, I know you are not too involved in the project at present - can you confirm if you will be able to dedicate us some time or not?
Everybody else, things looked like they got busy at the end of last week - thanks for your dedication, and I suspect we will all need to help try to keep on top of things this week.

** HEADS UP **
And then, as you are all no doubt aware, Christmas is rapidly approaching, which means for many of us a major vacation period.
I will predict that there will be few people online next Monday (24th), and unlikely to be back online until Wednesday January 2nd 2019 !
I also therefore don't think we will have any official herders next week (even if Carlos' name is in the table... ;-) ).
Let's see how much stuff we can squash this week....

 For those heading for a vacation then, may you have an excellent time!

	Graham

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47