[kata-dev] 2019 Planning - Community Building, Marketing, etc

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Thu Dec 13 19:30:27 UTC 2018

Reminder - next *Monday, December 17*, we will have two calls to discuss plans for 2019. Please join at either of these times using the Zoom link below:

- 8:00am PST (16:00 UTC)
- 6:00pm PST (2:00 UTC)

Agenda & Notes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_Kata_Marketing_Plans <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_Kata_Marketing_Plans>

Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/121941262 <https://zoom.us/j/121941262>