[kata-dev] [AC][Election] Is this project progressing at a healthy rate?

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Fri Aug 31 17:54:11 UTC 2018

Another question for our Architecture Committee Candidates!

Most folks mentioned something about stability, plugins, integrations that needed to happen to be a production ready project. My second question for you all is:

Is this project currently progressing at a “healthy” rate? (Ie sustainable for contributors, while not losing momentum and interest from potential users). If so, how do we keep it going? If it isn’t, how do you propose we get on track?

Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB