[kata-dev] Volunteers for Kat herding next week?

Marco Vedovati mvedovati at suse.com
Fri Aug 31 14:56:36 UTC 2018

Hi James,
thanks for this great email.

I recently started getting familiar with Kata Containers, as my company
(SUSE) wants to get more involved in this project and is also planning
to integrate Kata in its Containers as a Service platform.

I'd like to help you out in some way, as learning by doing is effective
and fun :-). So this PR reviewer role and the list of "easy" PR you
proposed seem like a good way to start.

Cheers,
Marco