[kata-dev] Kata Arch Council Candidacy Declaration - Jon Olson

Jon Olson jonolson at google.com
Mon Aug 27 14:58:02 UTC 2018

Name: Jon Olson

Email: jonolson at google.com

Background:

I am a staff software engineer at Google working on the core virtualization
and
I/O layer backing Google Compute Engine. My work is focused on resource
footprint minimization as well as performance optimization and stability.
Part
of this work is improving our support for containerized workloads and
ensuring
it is aligned with the needs of our customer community (e.g., Kata users).

My involvement with the Kata community has included being a regular
attendee at
the weekly Kata Arch Council meetings. To these meetings I’ve brought