[kata-dev] Declare candidacy of Arch Committee -- Kaly Xin

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Thu Aug 23 14:29:47 UTC 2018

Thank you for sending your candidacy to the dev list, Kaly.

A point of clarification for this post (and for others interested in running)—the Architecture Committee seat belongs to the individual, not the company. If you switch companies, for example, the seat goes with you; it does not stay with your company.

The OpenStack project has a guiding principle, “OpenStack first, Project Teams second, Company third.” Kata doesn’t have split out project teams, but the ethos still applies—and might even be one we want to adopt as a community principle.

Cheers,
Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB